This weekend I went to an ultimate tournament a couple hours drive from Shanghai in Ningbo, Zhejiang. The drive used to be about six hours but with the opening of the world's longest sea-bridge in May, 2008, it now only takes about 2 hours.We got on the bus and started drinking 'russian monkeys', which includes beer, vodka and redbull. About ten minutes after getting on the bridge I had to pee. No, I needed to pee. And for those of you who know me, know that I have trouble keeping it in.
To make matters worse, the driver was not allowed to stop on the 36 km bridge. This is because when the bridge first opened, drivers whould stop their cars in the middle of the road to take pictures of the view. This caused several accidents and many more arrests. The driver explained there was no way to stop. I felt trapped and was so scared I would pee my pants. Luckily, I prevailed.
Needless to say, when I reached the rest station 1 km past the bridge, I had the most satisfying pee I have ever had.
No comments:
Post a Comment